Tuesday, November 25, 2008

our own lil' artist

a butterfly....


a "sotong" (her words)....

clockwise fr top: teddy, an apple, a tree, a duck

amirah-the artist

my sis was woken up one morning by amirah, who wanted to show off her artwork. my sis was so surprised she sent me all the drawings by mms. i was surprised too, and immediately thought my sis must've been holding her daughter's hand or sth cuz no way she could have drawn all that by herself, she's only 3! just turned 3 in fact, 2 weeks ago.
apparently amirah drew everything herself freehand!
oh, i'm so proud.

2 comments:

Mignon said...

I reckon you have your own little Picasso there.... Wait until her next birthday-to-you arrives. Silap2 boleh buat life drawing kang....

Anonymous said...

Anak I going to be 4 soon. Pandai lukis 1 big circle, then 2 small circles then 2 lines....imagine muka, 2 mata bulat, hidung dan mulut. hahaha
Your niece is way more advance!